(me and my family)
1. I have at least one cup of hot tea a day (with just a bit of honey)… I love Adagio Teas.
2. The entire family is shamelessly addicted to playing Rock Band.
3. My 3 yr old daughter can roll her eyes and cross them like I’ve never seen before.
4. I do NOT like shopping for clothes but have recently discovered MyShape and that makes shopping a litte more tolerable.
5. My cell phones ring tones are set to Paolo Nutini’s “New Shoes” (my work phone) and Yael Naim’s “New Soul” (my personal phone).
6. I used to write poetry and short stories and wanted to become either an English teacher or a Music teacher.
7. (Almost) Every year we have a garden we plant of veggies. There is nothing better than going out and grabbing something so fresh it just came out of the ground 2 minutes ago. We also have raspberries!
8. My 6 yr. old son is the builder of the family and spends hours and hours with legos.
9. My 10 yr. old son made his own CD of him playing recorder.
10. My husband still amazes me with how much he puts up from me. He gets me through those rough days (or weeks) and he takes care of me on the really rough days.